Changinging poker platform

• tally49
      Is there any way I can change from the poker site I used when getting my starting capital to the one I play most often. That would mean my referrer would gain more strategy points and so would I. I don't enjoy playing on the platform I nominated when passing the quiz so if there was some way to change I'd appreciate knowing.
  • 2 replies
    • GunFlavoured
      Other than withdrawing and depositing on another site I don't think there is any way.
    • EagleStar88
      Hi tally49,

You can of course play on whichever platform you feel happiest on, but to receive PokerStrategy points you need to play on a tracked PokerStrategy account like the one you nominated to receive the starting capital.

As GunFlavoured indicated, you can always withdraw your bankroll from one platform (subject to any restrictions they may impose) and redeposit it on another and PokerStrategy have a wide range to chose from.

Please note however that you would need to clear your starting capital within the timescales mentioned first otherwise you will lose it.

Unfortunately we are currently unable to retrack existing accounts, i.e. any set up up prior to joining PokerStrategy.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,