Started with the whole bank roll of 50$

• russ8s
      russ8s
      Bronze
      Needless to say the low limits the players just din't fold and got the nut house and the river came a 3 ten to get beat by quads, then kk on a rainbow 10 high flop got all in and the Ace muppit gets paid with a bullet river.
  • 4 replies
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Is this a "I lost my roll by playing too high so I'll blame it on the players" post?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Please be gentel to our new guests.

Anyway it is very essential that oyu first hand stick to the SHC %100.

But the next step is of course your postflop play.

A lot of beginners makes some huge mistakes postflop especially in multiway pots. Don't fight for pots if you dont need to...

Especially on the low stakes bluffing or aggressive play are very unprofitable.

I can highly recommend to visit one of our coachings to get a feeling how to play postflop.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Sorry, I just get angry when I see people behave irresponsibly with the starting capital. It's a very generous offer and bankroll management is probably the least challenging skill in poker.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yeah i know what ya mean.

It is really sad for me too when i see people who are getting the capital but they never get active in the sample hand board or neither start reading the rest of articles and then complain that the system wont work...

@russ8s

read this article - very good article about the right attitude.

Best regards,
      Stefan