Im New

• Gezep
      Gezep
      Bronze
      Hi guys, i passed the test yesterday yet to recieve my funds but as i wait i have signed upto Bet365 using the promo code on PS.com. I was just wondering how long it takes to convert the points to PS.com from playing elsewhere?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Gezep & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Congrats on passing the quiz, the starting capital shouldn't take too long to come through, but keep an eye on your email as we sometime request an ID check, nothing to worry about, just standard security measure.

You will only receive PokerStrategy points on a linked poker account that you set up via PokerStrategy, e.g. your new Bet365 one.
      Unfortunately, we are not currently able to retrack any existing accounts that you already hold elsewhere.

Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • Gezep
      Gezep
      Bronze
      Hi, yeah i set the account up yesterday using PSVIP. Is that enough to directly link my account to PS.com therefore starting earning points?