• 6 replies
    • Sale1337
      go see my graph :)

you will catch back up no worries :)
    • Bronscapade
      Ill do so..
      Ive been doing better already.
    • Fongie
      Breaking you? Breakeven over 10k hands is nothing, atleast you aren't losing :f_grin:
    • TheBrood
      I wish I could see expected winnings on Elephant, although I'd probably tilt more this way =)
    • inf4my
      Are you really complaining about winning?

Have a gander at my September graph and then count your blessings that you don't run this bad.

You are focusing way too much on your EV graph. That stat only tells a small part of the story.

Not only am I 8 buy-ins below all-in EV, but I am getting destroyed in my non-showdown pots as well.

Losing all-in hands is one thing, but when you combine that with:

1. Garbage starting hands
      2. Missing every single flop
      3. Being dealt cooler hands all day long (KK vs AA etc..)
      4. Being re-raised 90% of the time regardless of board texture or position
      5. Getting zero action when you finally hit something
      6. Winning small useless pots, and losing the important ones

THEN you can come here and cry about running bad.

I'm willing to bet your red line is doing fantastic in that sample. And don't fool yourself into thinking it's because your awesome in NSD pots. Your opponents simply don't have anything to call you with. Enjoy that luxury while you can.
    • LudiCoka
      If this isn't some sort of "I win when I'm at worse" bragging, it's pretty stupid.
      Reporting a downswing when you are winning on the same page where people post $7k looses when they should've won $10k...