Cant beat 50$ barrier on FTP

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hi guys!
      I now officially think I am cursed on FTP.
      When I have good cards, someone flop a nuts, river a flush or Ace thna lose my nerves, if nothing I accidentally push Fold against ALLIN with three of a kind or push call on ALLIN instead of FOLD with Q2o.
      I dont know but crazy things happen there to me.
      I have my days when I am winning straight and think my game is pretty solid for a BuyIn i am playing (Playing 1 and 2$ SNG), and than I cant do anything to get in the money, no matter how I may play.
      I recieved 50$ from PS and couple of times I was really low(3) with it and always menage to come back and reach near stating 50$ but than I allways drawn and stat allover from the botton.

Funny thing is that I also play at pokerstars but except few normal downfalls my BR is pretty solid there and rising constantly.
      Now I am aware that much of shit I named in this post may be and probably is only in my head, but I had to tell something about it, just to blow this anger and frustration out of me.

Best Regards
  • 6 replies
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      I always knew that my english is not that bad, but waht I can conclude from post I wrote above when I am on tilt is pretty much terrible :)

Sorry guys :)
    • Wizard101
      Wizard101
      Bronze
      Better to vent here then to blow you're br playing on tilt. I found full tilt similar, if its good on pokerstars for u move ur br from ftp to pokerstars unless you're bonus whoring oc.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I play on FT micro buy ins SNG 2.25, 3.30 and 5.50, and these are so easy to beat, biggest fishes i ever see. Dont know where u wrong, but there is a mistake in your play. I have downswing here and there, but even with 14 no cash SnG in a row my ROI is 19% on that stage.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Do you play Turbo?Sometimes I think that Turbos and those quick rise blinds screw me up, but practicing ICM dont fix make a big difference here.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Just deposit $51.

E-Z!
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I never play turbos, cause people doesn't understand that turbo doesn't mean all in with K 9 off on your raise. People on turbos are affraid that blinds will eat them (wrong), u have plenty of time to catch descent hand, but as i said donks cannot understand that, so turbos are nerve cracking game for me, and i never play them. Try normal game (people are much tighter), so u can play your game normaly, and with less stress.