This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cant beat 50$ barrier on FTP

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hi guys!
      I now officially think I am cursed on FTP.
      When I have good cards, someone flop a nuts, river a flush or Ace thna lose my nerves, if nothing I accidentally push Fold against ALLIN with three of a kind or push call on ALLIN instead of FOLD with Q2o.
      I dont know but crazy things happen there to me.
      I have my days when I am winning straight and think my game is pretty solid for a BuyIn i am playing (Playing 1 and 2$ SNG), and than I cant do anything to get in the money, no matter how I may play.
      I recieved 50$ from PS and couple of times I was really low(3) with it and always menage to come back and reach near stating 50$ but than I allways drawn and stat allover from the botton.

Funny thing is that I also play at pokerstars but except few normal downfalls my BR is pretty solid there and rising constantly.
      Now I am aware that much of shit I named in this post may be and probably is only in my head, but I had to tell something about it, just to blow this anger and frustration out of me.

Best Regards
  • 6 replies
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      I always knew that my english is not that bad, but waht I can conclude from post I wrote above when I am on tilt is pretty much terrible :)

Sorry guys :)
    • Wizard101
      Wizard101
      Bronze
      Better to vent here then to blow you're br playing on tilt. I found full tilt similar, if its good on pokerstars for u move ur br from ftp to pokerstars unless you're bonus whoring oc.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I play on FT micro buy ins SNG 2.25, 3.30 and 5.50, and these are so easy to beat, biggest fishes i ever see. Dont know where u wrong, but there is a mistake in your play. I have downswing here and there, but even with 14 no cash SnG in a row my ROI is 19% on that stage.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Do you play Turbo?Sometimes I think that Turbos and those quick rise blinds screw me up, but practicing ICM dont fix make a big difference here.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Just deposit $51.

E-Z!
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I never play turbos, cause people doesn't understand that turbo doesn't mean all in with K 9 off on your raise. People on turbos are affraid that blinds will eat them (wrong), u have plenty of time to catch descent hand, but as i said donks cannot understand that, so turbos are nerve cracking game for me, and i never play them. Try normal game (people are much tighter), so u can play your game normaly, and with less stress.