MB Without Depositing

• PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      If someone can understand english I wasnt asking for Money I was asking is this possible because my friend can transfer me the money I was looking for an answer if this was possible not if anyone can send me money (stupid mods discrimnating me cuz I am bronze status :f_biggrin: )

So again... if I have someone transfer money to my MB account and I use this to deposit into a platform it should be enough to be able to withdrawl my roll and deposit onto another site to take advantage of 1st Deposit bonuses. A minimum deposit is something like 50-100 for most sites so I shuold be able to have this ammount transfered to my MB account then I use this to deposit on a site where I alerady have a bankroll, I should be able to withdrawl any ammount that is allowed by MB & the platform?

Also I read somewhere that MB will freeze your account if you do not have your account activated by your credit card(i do not own), or bank account ( which i dont use), though I can verify who I am via my ID, sadly I don't pay any bills either which alot of sites use for verification. This will become a huge problem If I am not able to have my bank account linked to my MB account?
  • 3 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yes, it is possible.

But... There is a huge chance that they will froze your outgoing transfers on MB until you link your account with either credit card or bank account.
      + Of course you will need to send ID + proof of residence too. (usually bill or bank statement).
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      If someone can understand english I wasnt asking for Money I was asking is this possible because my friend can transfer me the money I was looking for an answer if this was possible not if anyone can send me money (stupid mods discrimnating me cuz I am bronze status :f_biggrin: )

So again... if I have someone transfer money to my MB account and I use this to deposit into a platform it should be enough to be able to withdrawl my roll and deposit onto another site to take advantage of 1st Deposit bonuses. A minimum deposit is something like 50-100 for most sites so I shuold be able to have this ammount transfered to my MB account then I use this to deposit on a site where I alerady have a bankroll, I should be able to withdrawl any ammount that is allowed by MB & the platform?

Also I read somewhere that MB will freeze your account if you do not have your account activated by your credit card(i do not own), or bank account ( which i dont use), though I can verify who I am via my ID, sadly I don't pay any bills either which alot of sites use for verification. This will become a huge problem If I am not able to have my bank account linked to my MB account?
      With respect PidKoker, the way you worded the first thread WAS talking about money transfers with the words "if somebody could transfer me...".

Moderators only act when they feel the board rules are broken and I genuinely considered the wording of your first post to break such rules. I thank you for rewording it in this thread.

For the record Moderators do not hold status/gender/nationality/age/anything against members, I like to think that we treat all members with the respect, politeness and genuine helpfulness that they rightly deserve. Moderators are afterall ordinary members themselves, first & foremost.

We only ever edit, close or remove posts where we feel the safety or security of members including yourself are at risk.
      Moderatoring is never easy and we all spend considerable time helping other members. I would ask that you show us the same amount of respect as we are happy to provide you.

Thank you, good luck with your poker.

Bart
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      With respect PidKoker, the way you worded the first thread WAS talking about money transfers with the words "if somebody could transfer me...".

Moderators only act when they feel the board rules are broken and I genuinely considered the wording of your first post to break such rules. I thank you for rewording it in this thread.

For the record Moderators do not hold status/gender/nationality/age/anything against members, I like to think that we treat all members with the respect, politeness and genuine helpfulness that they rightly deserve. Moderators are afterall ordinary members themselves, first & foremost.

We only ever edit, close or remove posts where we feel the safety or security of members including yourself are at risk.
      Moderatoring is never easy and we all spend considerable time helping other members. I would ask that you show us the same amount of respect as we are happy to provide you.

Thank you, good luck with your poker.

Bart
      pidkoker are you going to let him trash talk and insult you like that??

i would not - scratch that. I CAN NOT accept it bart. your vulgarity shall be ignored NO MORE.

enough is enough