$5.00
      MP3:
      $7.53
      CO:
      $8.29
      BU:
      $4.79

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.17, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.50, BB folds, CO calls $0.33.

Flop: ($1.05) J, 4, Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($1.05) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, CO raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $0.90, CO calls $0.30.

River: ($2.85) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.85, CO raises to $6.89(All-In), Hero calls $4.04.

Final Pot: $16.63.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, queens full of aces(Q Q).
      CO shows a full-house, aces full of fours(4 A).

CO wins with a full-house, aces full of fours(4 A).
  • 5 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      hi

download a decent hand converter, its hard to give advice when we cant see what suit the cards are

bet/raise flop - check/raise here isnt possible since you are the aggressor preflop, you are giving free cards to possible draws.

3-bet bigger on turn, about 3x his raise.

river bet you can make a bit smaller, with a monster hand you want to extract value from weaker hands rather than scare them away.
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      sorry i was copy and pasting from PS hand converter not done it many times before figured it out :) .

Yes i see your point about betting i just thought if i bet on flop he would fold. with my trips was hoping to make him to the betting.. maybe bad idea.. who knows
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Generally, bet bet bet is the way on the low limit tables - you want to get value for your monster hands and another spade on the Turn would be really ugly for you.

As played, nothing you can do except be happy that there are players willing to raise and call A4o against a 3bet.

However, if you leave out the results next time, you'll get more objective analysis.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would c-bet flop, since it is drawy and he can call/raise a lot of hands
      I think you should bet and raise bigger on the turn to 1,5$, since board is still drawy and you want value for your hand
      b/c river is ok
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Generally, bet bet bet is the way on the low limit tables - you want to get value for your monster hands and another spade on the Turn would be really ugly for you.

As played, nothing you can do except be happy that there are players willing to raise and call A4o against a 3bet.

However, if you leave out the results next time, you'll get more objective analysis.
      Yes i will leave it out next time.. thanx for all the comments great to find a community that will help and not flame new players.. thanx alot will take the a advice on board for tonights session