Here we go

• gibster19
      Well im fairly new to poker but i received my starting bankroll in June and by the end of august i had turned that $50 into $220 with some help from grinding my bonus of $50 plus $40 from the biggest ever bonus..

Then September happens thats when it starts to go sour as of writing this im down to $130 i knew it was going to happen and i would say $20 of the lose was me in a rage but the rest is all harsh.

Like my full house loosing to another full house. My pocket kings running into pocket aces. You know the story i just thought i better leave poker for 20 mins
      and write something as my latest has blown my head.. maybe it was me i dont know i was playing 2c 5c blinds

Hand converted with online hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.17, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.50, BB folds, CO calls $0.33.

Flop: ($1.05) J, 4, Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($1.05) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, CO raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $0.90, CO calls $0.30.

River: ($2.85) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.85, CO raises to $6.89(All-In), Hero calls $4.04.

Final Pot: $16.63.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, queens full of aces(Q Q).
      CO shows a full-house, aces full of fours(4 A).

CO wins with a full-house, aces full of fours(4 A).

Sometimes people say take a break but no.. i know its not my bad play (well i hope it aint could be) im going to play my game and keep on reading articles
  • 2 replies
    • AlexanderD22
      I feel your pain on the downswing front but I don't think you should have checked the flop.

Since he reraised you preflop you've got to imagine he's got a good hand and wasn't attempting a steal. Not that he really did have anything great. I am under the assumption it was a rainbow flop, or you really should have bet it. When you hit the set I'd bet fairly big with connecting cards on the flop. However once it made it to the river and you hit the full house I can't really blame the call, even though he did represent a big hand preflop.

Hard to lay down a full house either way but he could have had AJ or AQ just a shame he played A4 in such a manner. Post this hand in the review section, even I would love to know what a pro thinks about it. I call it bad luck personally.
    • gibster19
      Yes it was a rainbow flop.. looking back now i maybe think i should have pushed a pot bet at it maybe.. Problem was i flopped a Queen was trying to slow play it slightly to get some cash out of him put him on something like AK or pocket pair so was praying for an Ace when it came he bet so i started pushing at him.. I raised a good amount i thought pre flop so i ruled out any low ace my was i wrong to