Thx for 2nd starting capital.

• Deckard33
      Deckard33
      Bronze
      $50 for Titain many thanks. Working in pounds sterling I was up to £114 and have managed to get back to £50. X(

PL omaha is my current poison with a couple of cheap mtt's. Thanks again.
  • 22 replies
    • Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      Second starting capital? You mean it is possible to resiev 50$ more then once?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Janusrichmond
      Hi Janusrichmond,

Normally no, all members are entitled to just 1x Starting Capital.

PokerStrategy do occasionally issue a 2nd capital via email at random, but these are rare and cannot be requested. Just luck of the draw.

Best regards,

Bart
    • mojojo16
      mojojo16
      Bronze
      Oh man, i wanted to change sites so badly and have requested a second one. There should be some freeroll or promotion for a second starting capital
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mojojo16
      Oh man, i wanted to change sites so badly and have requested a second one. There should be some freeroll or promotion for a second starting capital
      Well we have the Tell A Friend scheme (link in my signature) which also gets you free cash from PokerStrategy and in the news there is a freeroll coming up associated with TAF too.

Best regards,

Bart
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      interesting that silver and bronzies get it more than the rest of us

then again maybe there are more silver and bronzies that there are platinums..
      :P
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      interesting that silver and bronzies get it more than the rest of us

then again maybe there are more silver and bronzies that there are platinums..
      :P
      Yeah lots more, it's like a pyramid, large volumes of bronze, then a few less silver, yet fewer gold etc.

Hopefully by the time you reach Platinum, you wouldn't really need a 2nd start ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I had my initial starting $50 on Titan and after an average start I managed to blow it all over a 3-4 week period of bad beats and bad play.
      I recently got a second $50 on 888 (Pacific Poker) and quickly lost $20 on S&Gs and other tournies. After being more careful and using better BRM I am now up to $78 after a month or so of grinding 1/2c cash tables. Usually only 1 or 2 tables at a time for 1-2 hours 3-4 evenings a week but at least I am still enjoying playing and can see my BR growing.
      Thanks Poker Strategy for a 2nd chance!
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      On the contrary - thanks for using it so wisely.

And good luck on your way up! :)
    • griffo21
      griffo21
      Bronze
      I dont know why i have had a 3rd one through but i recieved the first at mansion then 2nd at Titan and 3rd for partypoker.
    • Sansan111
      Sansan111
      Bronze
      Yes, I am also a lucky Dog. Received an email saying that I can get another starting capital on Titan. Though How long will it take to get credit?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sansan111
      Yes, I am also a lucky Dog. Received an email saying that I can get another starting capital on Titan. Though How long will it take to get credit?
      Hi Sansan111,

It shouldn't take too long. Just ensure that you follow the instructions carefully and remember to enter your Titan user name on your PokerStrategy Profile Settings page:

Congratulations and good luck with your poker on Titan.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Pjeras
      Pjeras
      Bronze
      I got email about titan 2nd starting capital, but I forgot to enter bonus code when registered, so I didn't received money :(
    • dubrovnik
      dubrovnik
      Bronze
      Why don't you just deposit your own $50. $50 is not too much to invest in 2nd attempt.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Are the secong starts award to players who have busted down to $0 with their first?

If so you are rewarding failure.............Mmmmmmm
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      I gess titan managers asked for some fishes
      no other explanation
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      Are the secong starts award to players who have busted down to $0 with their first?

If so you are rewarding failure.............Mmmmmmm
      Hi andy,

No, I'm pretty sure they are random. Several members have received notification of a 2nd capital whilst still playing on a decent BR from their first.

It is ofc more effective for bronze members as opposed to giving an extra $50 to diamond/platinum member, who probably wouldn't even notice it/mention on the forum.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Just4bet
      Just4bet
      Bronze
      Hi guys i was wonderin can i get 2nd bonus free after completing the first?
      Regards
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Just4Bet,

Previously posted in the thread;

Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by Janusrichmond
      Hi Janusrichmond,

Normally no, all members are entitled to just 1x Starting Capital.

PokerStrategy do occasionally issue a 2nd capital via email at random, but these are rare and cannot be requested. Just luck of the draw.

Best regards,

Bart
      ;)

-Jack
    • mixer14
      mixer14
      Bronze
      I got that letter that I receaved 2nd starting capital to Titan but Titan don't support Estonian players. Can I change it to another poker room witch support Estonian players?