Recieved 50$ GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• goncaloo
      goncaloo
      Bronze
      I sent a ticket to support saying that I DONT WANT 50$ at pacific poker.

Then THEY let me choose again and I chosen FULL TILT POKER!!!!

Please, can you resend it?

Because this is unfair! Now I have 50$ at pacific poker for absolutely nothing!!
  • 11 replies
    • goncaloo
      goncaloo
      Bronze
      and BTW and dont even have 50$ at pacific poker.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello goncaloo,

If you have already received your starting capital at a Poker room (or received the email telling you that you have) then it is impossible to withdraw it and move it to another site.

If your capital/email hasn't been sent yet then you could create a ticket to support and see if they could maybe change the site. However if they are too far through the transfer then it will be impossible.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • goncaloo
      goncaloo
      Bronze
      Maybe you didn't understood right.
      When I have choosen pacific poker, I just emailed support and request a new poker room. Then I choose full tilt and downloaded it, and inserted the username.
      Then, I sent My ID (like they requested) and they (past 1 day) sent me a message that I recieve the money on pacific poker(which I didn't). I hope they didn't get my FT user (goncaloo) and thought it was the pacific username.
      ´
      The first thing I did was contacting the support... and why is it impossible to give me the money on full tilt?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by goncaloo
      The first thing I did was contacting the support... and why is it impossible to give me the money on full tilt?
      Hello again goncaloo,

Have you received your $50 at pacific? If so then its too late as we can not take money from the account. And if you contacted support and they said they can not move it to Full Tilt then it is too late as the transaction will be in process.

Sorry for the inconvenience but it is the site you chose.

Best regards,

-Jack
    • goncaloo
      goncaloo
      Bronze
      I already contacted support, they still didn't answer but I still dont have the money (even at pacific)

Hope this is good.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello gonacaloo,

Then it is simply a matter of waiting for either support to respond or you receiving your capital at Pacific Poker.

Best regards,

-Jack
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Considering you're bronze status you have already played with your starting capital haven't you? Don't think you can change it then.
    • goncaloo
      goncaloo
      Bronze
      No, I haven't! X(
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      Considering you're bronze status you have already played with your starting capital haven't you? Don't think you can change it then.
      Nah, pretty sure it changes as soon as PS notes in their system that they have transferred it.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlexanderD22
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      Nah, pretty sure it changes as soon as PS notes in their system that they have transferred it.
      True. Didn't know that. Sorry OP.
    • goncaloo
      goncaloo
      Bronze
      Support just answer saying that they didn't change my starting capital poker room, and now I answered, if you didn't why didn't they alert me? and I didn't even get the money yet.

So just hoping for a nice answer.