MTT player need coach advice

• roroboom

little description: i only play MTT (not speed and not rebuy) 11, 22 and 33$ buyin.
      i play a little too loose, i think, because when i finish on the prizes it's always on the podium, but it's not many time.. i play like that on the begining of the tourney, not on the end, because when i play tight on the begining i don't know fold :rolleyes:

1) i want to know if i need to write a little text for every player at the table, for the next tourneys?? i don't do this for the moment
      2) the best players are many times on prizes or little times on podium?
      3) it's possible to play 2 or 3 MTT in the same time? with results?

others asks next time :D

if you have commentary, critics or advices, i will be happy.

thanks, roro

i hope you understand me, sorry for my english, i'm french...
  • 10 replies
    • ciRith
      Hello there,

I can't help you much because I'm not a tourney player (I understand how to play a bit but never read much articles or books about it)

But did you know we have a frensh page too? Maybe this will be more fun for you to talk in your own language (I had frensh in school 4 years and je ne sais pas how to speak it much anymore :D )
    • roroboom
      thank you to answer me so quickly!

i know the french page but we have not many tourneys players..
      i understand well the english, i just have probleme to find words when i write :D

i know you have good tourney coachs in this forum, like horror, that's why I post here ;)
    • roroboom

nobody can help me? :(
    • Puschkin81
      Hi Robo!
      I am also not a tournament player, but I asked someone to help you. I hope he will answer your questions. At least I can answer your last question: Because our German tournament coaches play four tables during their coaching sessions it should be possible to play several tournaments simultaneously.
    • roroboom

go to multitabling so ;)
    • boschman123
      bonjour ami,

1, it is a good idea to make notes on the players, the more information you have, the better. make notes about with wich hands they limp or raise, how they bet and with wich hands they go all-in. if you notice something strange, write it down. you can also use pokertracker for your reads on the players.

2, if i understand correct, you are asking if the best players are the once who get into the money or the ones that make top 3?
      you always have to play for the first place. you will loose more games then that you win. so when you make money , make a lot.

3, yes you can play more games at one time, build it up slowly. first 2 tables and then more. use your skills and then try to expand them.

bon change

edit: try to be tight in the beginning and learn to fold good starting hands when the flop is scary. in the beginning you should not take risks. dont bet to much and dont bluff.
    • roroboom
      thanks ;)

i had finish 14th of the 18K gtd yesterday... because i have tilt on the end :(
      it's not funny to finish on this poor prize when the 5th win more than 1K$...
    • HoRRoR
      zoom tilt at end not good? :)

final table coaching needed? msg me ;)

I need final table coaching...always finish 5-10 couple of 1 and 2's..

Can u help me too?
    • Unam
      Joined: 17.08.2006 Posts: 8,999 here is a strategy guide, but is restricted to silver status

But you may contact Horror none the less: