How to play SNG Super Turbo

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Hell friends.
      Today I mistakenly register to 3.25 Super Turbo SNG and was surprised that players started with 300 chips and dynamics of game is totally diferend of those in regular SNG.
      There were allins from begining to end, I never played nothing like that, but somehow menaged to win.
      I liked it couse time of playing is much shorter than on regular turbos, and would like to try some more of those.
      Now I just wonder how to play those Short stack torunaments?

Regards
  • 4 replies
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      I ve got experience with this.. I played it for like a week... lol
      For same reasons.. i managed to hit heater at first and thought its so damn simple and fast..
      Well, if u wanna play that u need very very very strong mindset since u can expect sick variance there.. U basically need to hit strong hand within 9 hands and manage to not get sucked, or not hit stronger hand :)
      I dont really think you can show any skill there..
    • Titicamara
      Titicamara
      Bronze
      you can't play poker with such short stack. Its either jam or fold mode with premium hands or at least playable hands and hope luck favours you that day.
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Super turbos are very beatable expecially the lower limits, half the players end up there by accident anyway and have no idea what's going on. I built my bankroll up over $5K using them. ICM helps but you have to watch out since the ranges of your opponents are usually way off. Don't ever bother limping or raising, only push or fold. It's not as complex as normal sngs but there is an element of skill knowing what possitions to push/fold depending on your opponent.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Since my BR is pretty low ATM, I think I will stay away from them for some time.
      Regards