Deposit bonus

• peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      I already have a balance on FT from the initial starting capital. I am wondering if there is any point in making a further deposit and getting a bonus on that. Will the bonus not just affect the rakeback so you end up no better or worse in the end?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi peche025,

Full Tilt rarely do re-load bonuses, but you could of course be cheeky and ask them for one. Chances are that there isn't one available.

Whilst Full Tilt don't offer as many reload bonuses as say PokerStars, they do tend to offer a lot more in terms of returns to players with Ironman, Take2, Happyhours, Sng madness etc & of course rakeback through PokerStrategy.

All bonuses (with the exception of Ironman mid year & end year) will affect rakeback, but the effect is really small.

Best regards,

Bart
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Hi Eaglestar,

I actually meant the first deposit bonus, as I believe I am still eligible for it. If I was to deposit $300 for example and get a 100% bonus would I loose $300 over time out of the rake back?

Thanks for the help
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      Hi Eaglestar,

I actually meant the first deposit bonus, as I believe I am still eligible for it. If I was to deposit $300 for example and get a 100% bonus would I loose $300 over time out of the rake back?

Thanks for the help
      Hi peche,

Well firstly, the $50 starting capital from PokerStrategy is generally treated as being the first deposit and the 2nd $50 you will have received was the first deposit matching bonus, so you wouldn't usually receive another bonus on top.

This said however, I am aware of a couple of members who did actually get a further deposit bonus when they wrote asking for one, so it might be worth a try ;)
      Obviously their decision if final and not obliged to provide one, but if you don't ask you don't get so go for it.

Full Tilt's official line is that all bonuses will be deducted from your net earned rake prior to the application of rakeback.
      An amount equal to 27% of your bonus will therefore be deducted from your rakeback balance (or will need to be cleared prior to receiving your next rakeback payment).

Theres an example calculation in the Rakeback Important Sticky thread.

Hope this helps,

Bart