Need Assistance please!

• zeiduks123
      zeiduks123
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

What i dont clearly understand is this particular extract.

Here is the deal. I did make my first deposit (using code stars600) on the 11 of September. Now as it is written i am allowed to make furter 2 bonus deposits...

So the question is... Yes i did receive my first deposit already and now i would like to make another deposit, but... how do i do it? where do i write the bonus code when making the deposit? i Dont see the field of bonus code in my cashier section... I am bit confused, so please help me i loose motivation of playing if i don't have a pending bonus.

"Don’t forget that when you make your first-time deposit, you have the option of making two further qualifying deposits in the first 90 days. Remember to use the code STARS600 on all your deposits.

Example - You make a first deposit of $200, which makes you eligible for a $200 bonus. One week later you deposit a further $200, taking your maximum pending bonus amount to $400. You then make a $100 deposit one month later, making your total pending bonus $500 in total.

Once you have been fully credited the First Deposit Bonus by earning the necessary VPPs, any further VPPs that you earn will automatically be credited toward earning your second bonus."

Thank you very much in advance,

Regards,

Santa
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey zeiduks123,

This link should help you with most of your questions.

As far as I know, when you start to make your deposit, there should be a field where you enter your deposit code, which in your case would be the same code you started your bonus with when you make your following deposit bonuses.

If that field isn't there, I suggest you contact PokerStars support.

support@pokerstars.com

I hope this has answered your questions.

Regards,

Kyle.