This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus

• Perrinjoo
      Perrinjoo
      Bronze
      It has been almost 20 days since I complited pokerstrategy registration.
      Even send my picture holding my ID card.
      After that I never got mail with confirmation or decline.

Will it and when?
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Perrinjoo,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

I would advise that you check your tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. Also please check your emails again as you may have been asked for more documentation.

If all these are clear then you can create a ticket to support explaining the problem.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • kazaku
      kazaku
      Bronze
      is big lies ... show me 1 person who recive bonus from quiz. some friend make quiz too and no1 recive bonus or answer ... 2 weeks pass and liers don't send reward.
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kazaku
      is big lies ... show me 1 person who recive bonus from quiz. some friend make quiz too and no1 recive bonus or answer ... 2 weeks pass and liers don't send reward.
      Ya its all lies, go run and play now.
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kazaku
      Bad luck, you fell for the scam and your identity has been stolen, better luck next time. (j/k)