My stats NL10 SSS

• 8 replies
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      No expert but your VPIP seems really high for a SSS player. Call very infrequently when SSS. Raise or fold seems to be the key.

I've been using SSS for about a month and the only time I really call is completing from the SB when I have low PP 22-66 for .05 hoping to hit a set. Also maybe you are trying to steal too often and getting pushed out by steal reraises?
    • RaunoPoke
      RaunoPoke
      Bronze
      i sometimes limp with AJ etc when im out of position, but my pokertracket winnings shows its now worth it, i try to change that yes
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      Ok, im also just learning SSS, however Your VPIP is deffinetly too high. Mine is something like 6. And calling is bad in SSS as was already told. River action to bet/rise is strange a bit, cause by river usually You shold already be all-in or folded. So imho You need to play more TAG, it may sound easy, but actually it takes hell a lot of discipline.

And i use HEM, so im not goot @ PT statistics, at least for now.

And again, pros, correct me if im wrong :f_biggrin:
    • Bronscapade
      Bronscapade
      Bronze
      Your arent sticking to the outlined basic strategy. Don't limp any hands in early position. If its not in the starting hands chart dont play in in early position at all.

The only thing i changed when i started is i restole with 88+ and AJ+ while on the blinds if some1 open raised from the Button.

I think you need to study the articles again and watch some sss vids or rewatch them if you already saw them before.
    • RaunoPoke
      RaunoPoke
      Bronze
      okey thanks, ill play today and try do all like strategy say

but, when i played like strategy say, then i didnt got any profit at all, when i was waiting those monster hands then blind was eating my stack. and when i got some nice hand and bet 4bb then all folded etc.
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      I can say that strategy works, especially against fishy big stacks, who think: hey, this shortstacked guy went all-in, its just hes last-stand-hopeless-move cause hes stack is almost lost, yes, he is just bluffing, after all its just 2$. We will not fall for this bluff! Poker is about having balls to bluff! Hold 'em or fold 'em!

And they build big pots ...

So they call my all-in with 23o or 44 and trash like that. Most of time they run into mine AA, KK or other strong made hands. Yes, they do sometimes crack AA with 23o when they complete straight in river, but in lonterm they lose. When there is like 3 bigstacks in pot, its 2 x 3 = 6+$ profit :f_cool: Also, i tend to play when there are loose bigstack players entering tables, that helps a lot too, cause its not posssible to be profitable SSS player without bigstacks @ table, and if they are fishy, its even more profit!

Discipline, dispicline, discipline, stick to the strategy, be tight. Be aggro when its reasonable. Even few mistakes can cost You $, so You end session in red.

And thats from my expierence :f_biggrin:
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I completely agree with slowshow .

Its just as he said.

There are some easy rules to follow at micro limits SSS play.

If u will follow them u will made it for sure. I did and many others to. So good luck at the tables
    • Bronscapade
      Bronscapade
      Bronze
      Table selection! Is very important.

Try sit on tables with 10BB+ avg pot and 25%+ players / flop.