PokerStrategy.com points not updated since 09/26

• archsama
      archsama
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I am asking if someone is having this sort of problem. I am asking because I have signed up to FTP with PS.com code 09/26 and since then it havent been updated.

Full Tilt Poker 26 Sep 09

I was just wondering if it is just with me so I can ask PS.com support, I don't know if it is linked well
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi archsama,

Yes, there does seem to be a slight delay at the moment, it does happen occasionally and will affect all members at whichever platform is currently delayed, so nothing personal against you :)

An update should come through shortly, but don't worry, everything will be recorded and you won't lose any points.

Best regards,

Bart
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      Yes some very strange things are happening lately with them points.. first i have days missing.. not the last few days but weeks ago when i checked my iron man status see how many base points i got.. I come on here to see it says 0 points but iron man says i have x amount..

Then even stranger last night i came on to see i had x amount of points for a day only to see it disappear lol.. lifetime strategy points stay the same but the 27sept just went off lol weird
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gibster19
      Yes some very strange things are happening lately with them points.. first i have days missing.. not the last few days but weeks ago when i checked my iron man status see how many base points i got.. I come on here to see it says 0 points but iron man says i have x amount..

Then even stranger last night i came on to see i had x amount of points for a day only to see it disappear lol.. lifetime strategy points stay the same but the 27sept just went off lol weird
      Yeah, I think it's best to wait and see if the next update fixs these slight issues, if not, we'll get support to look into them.

Best regards,

Bart
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      Yeah im in no hurry im not a huge earner of the these points so when its fixed it fixed its all good
    • archsama
      archsama
      Bronze
      I am new at full tilt so I am just anxious to see how many points I am doing per session to see if I will be getting gold soon =D
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      Sure do understand where your coming from.. other rooms seem to update by the day as i can see people ranked in the top 250 etc.. Here on fulltilt its one of them things where it can take a couple of days.

Must be some reason this week but its taking unusually long to update mines not updated since 27th but patience should prevail