This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerStrategy.com points not updated since 09/26

• archsama
      archsama
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I am asking if someone is having this sort of problem. I am asking because I have signed up to FTP with PS.com code 09/26 and since then it havent been updated.

Full Tilt Poker 26 Sep 09

I was just wondering if it is just with me so I can ask PS.com support, I don't know if it is linked well
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi archsama,

Yes, there does seem to be a slight delay at the moment, it does happen occasionally and will affect all members at whichever platform is currently delayed, so nothing personal against you :)

An update should come through shortly, but don't worry, everything will be recorded and you won't lose any points.

Best regards,

Bart
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      Yes some very strange things are happening lately with them points.. first i have days missing.. not the last few days but weeks ago when i checked my iron man status see how many base points i got.. I come on here to see it says 0 points but iron man says i have x amount..

Then even stranger last night i came on to see i had x amount of points for a day only to see it disappear lol.. lifetime strategy points stay the same but the 27sept just went off lol weird
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gibster19
      Yes some very strange things are happening lately with them points.. first i have days missing.. not the last few days but weeks ago when i checked my iron man status see how many base points i got.. I come on here to see it says 0 points but iron man says i have x amount..

Then even stranger last night i came on to see i had x amount of points for a day only to see it disappear lol.. lifetime strategy points stay the same but the 27sept just went off lol weird
      Yeah, I think it's best to wait and see if the next update fixs these slight issues, if not, we'll get support to look into them.

Best regards,

Bart
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      Yeah im in no hurry im not a huge earner of the these points so when its fixed it fixed its all good
    • archsama
      archsama
      Bronze
      I am new at full tilt so I am just anxious to see how many points I am doing per session to see if I will be getting gold soon =D
    • gibster19
      gibster19
      Bronze
      Sure do understand where your coming from.. other rooms seem to update by the day as i can see people ranked in the top 250 etc.. Here on fulltilt its one of them things where it can take a couple of days.

Must be some reason this week but its taking unusually long to update mines not updated since 27th but patience should prevail