as if i got $50!!!!!!! im buzzing !!!!!!!

• pepperswoon
      pepperswoon
      Bronze
      HII
      just had to say, how cool is this!! it must work for someone to be willing to actually give me 50 bob to try it.lol im well happy. hope everyone is making money! i made 5 bucks in the last hour... but then lost it playing flush draws and oesd's... ooops.

question..
      am i correct in going all in on a flush draw when i sense that the opponent will call, as he raised on the flop?? or better to give up??

• 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey peppereswoon,

Congratulations on receiving your free $50 starting capital and welcome to the community.

If your having trouble deciding whether or not to chase flush draws or OESDs or any other problems you are facing, remember there are Strategy articles and videos that will help improve your game and make you a winning player :)

Hope to see you around.

Goodluck and Regards,

Kyle.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Also remember to post your hands (the ones where you're in doubt) on the forum so others can comment them. That is a good way to improve aswell.

Welcome to the forums :)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      i wouldn't play oesd and flushes so aggresively.

You could make a bet on the flop if no one has made one. or call one. but going all in with them is not something i would suggest in ring games.

for example if it was a S&G and your almost out of chips then you could.

edit: the reason for that is that you will only hit the flush or straight 20-25% of the time in most cases..