• cjr09
      Hi everyone!!

So I registered yesterday and received my $50 at pokerstars within hours!! Absolutely brilliant. Can't praise this site enough.

Here's to a (hopefully) long and successful career in poker.

Thanks again for giving me this opportunity PokerStrategy.
      Also, when do the Strategy points get updated?

Thanks very much.
  • 4 replies
    • lennonac

The points are updated daily, be carefull to read the articals and work hard on improving your game. Do that and you will do well
    • EagleStar88
      Hi cjr09 & welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

• cjr09
      Is it ok to cash out any winnings from Pokerstars that is above the $50 starting capital? Or do I have to accumulate a certain amount of FPPs?
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello cjr09,

You need to make 500 VPPs (Basic FPPs) to be able to cashout your capital.

Good luck and best regards,