Token for Welcome to the Club $3k freeroll?

• ajspingvin1
      ajspingvin1
      Bronze
      Well i got this token but i dont know how and when to use it. I got it because im now a Mansion club member (MCM).
      Second thing i dont understand is how i become a MCM. I needed 2k points per month, but i only did 1.7k. I looked at bonus section and found this:

Issue date: 2009-10-01 07:37:58
      Total bonus amount: MCP565.78 :f_p:

...some sort of promotion probably ?

This is my first month playing so any help and advice about Mansion poker would be great! :f_biggrin:

p.s. Do i get any rakeback at mansion?
  • 6 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Go to scheduled tournaments and find welcome to the club freeroll. Next starts on 4.10. at 18h. You get this token when you reach club level.

There is no rakeback at mansion. You can however exchange your points for cash bonuses http://mansion.loyaltypointstore.com/category.php?cid=1820 or other things from the shop.
    • ajspingvin1
      ajspingvin1
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for detailed answering! With this token i can go only once to the tournament? :f_biggrin:
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      Go to scheduled tournaments and find welcome to the club freeroll. Next starts on 4.10. at 18h. You get this token when you reach club level.
      Thanks for this info... I have plenty of them but anytime I looked for that tourney, I couldn't find any. :f_confused:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      Thanks for this info... I have plenty of them but anytime I looked for that tourney, I couldn't find any. :f_confused:
      Bump.

Anyone got any more info on this? I can't find the tourney in the lobby either. Is it a phantom tourney? I note it is still listed as a benefit of making Club status in the loyalty information.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Every first saturday in the month - so it's today. It's funny it appears only a day or so before it starts. It's even funnier that I posted two times when it starts and I haven't been able to play it even once in the past year. Good luck everyone!
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Thanks yax!