Happy Hour, FTP, Rakeback?

• 5 replies
    • mafaz
      you just get twice the points you would get playing any other hour.
      No double rakeback :)
    • MP89EST
      You get more FTP points, but it doesn´t affect your rakeback. You just get more points to waste on the FTP store or for tournies.
    • 8412king
      But I have heard that using the FTP points reduce my rakeback. But if I get twice as much points in Happy hours and using one half of them, it won´t affect my rakeback?
    • LuborC
      Rakeback is based on the rake you generate not on points.
      For every FTP you spend 0.005$ is deducted from your gross rake so for every FTP you spend you lose 0.005$*0.27 in rakeback (because your rakeback is 27%).

So one could say that when you're getting double points you are getting less rakeback because you have more points to spend and to reduce your rakeback with. =)

There is a Rakeback FAQ in the Full Tilt section you will find all the info you need in that thread.
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello 8412king,

Playing during happy hours does not affect rakeback. Rakeback is calculated on your rake and you do not make more or less rake during happy hour.

However like you said you create more FTP's. These FTP's can be spent. Spending FTP's does affect your rakeback but i believe it is in a tiny way. More information can be found here --> Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

Good luck and best regards,