PS Shop

• Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      Firstly im sure its been mentioned many times but, ENGLISH community, ENGLISH books please!

But the main reason for this thread was wondering if it would be possible to be able to use TAF money directly in the Shop? Would be a nice incentive.

Thanks
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Joshquan,

Both good suggestions. I guess that the English books will follow soon if sufficient demand for them as PokerStrategy would ofc have to buy in bulk.

Someone else had also raised the TAF question recently, I have no idea whether this is or will be possible, but will try to get an indication from Soy/Xantos in due course.

Thanks for posting :)

Bart
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      thanks for the efficient response
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      TAF money shoppin would be really cool becasue there where many thread sabout guys complaining they cant get their TAF money etc so that could even make people to invite more people here
      and yea, I am for books even thoug it depends on the time when they would ocme cause I would prob. order jsut one time all I want cause of the price of delivery to my country from De(I guess?)
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      The book issue is a stupid "bug", as the product range cannot be adapted in different languages - sorry for that.

We're currently implementing a Moneybookers cashout option for TaF money - and with MB you can do basically everything :)
    • egisiM
      egisiM
      Bronze
      Yea, MB is good, i'm using them, secure, fast and works with all transfers, you don't need credit cards, your can make payments for ebay products and more. Many options.
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      if you could cahsout TAF money to MoneyBookers, would that allow you to cahs out under $50 dollars as you currently cant to a pokerroom?
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Probably the $50 minimum would stay the same in order to reduce the workload & fees involved.
    • tac3znarf
      tac3znarf
      Bronze
      Moneybookers is not allowed here in the Philippines. Can the TAF money be just transferred to Pstars account?
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Our goal is to create options to transfer the money to all our poker rooms - but we cannot enforce that. PokerStars belongs to the rooms that are a little sceptic about introducing such money transfer processes with us.

With MB, we will have at least a choice of MB, Party & Titan that should work in most countries. And Full Tilt Poker is an emergency backup for all our members where these options cannot work.