Hello there!

• Pagerage27
      Hi guys and girls!

Firstly the makers of this site are quite clearly amazing people for providing myself and all of us with such great and valuable learning material,not to mention the free starting bankroll!

Its scary to think that i have been playing poker for around two years now, and only recently have found out that my game wasn't half as good as it should have been,mostly down to the lack of effort my end in actually LEARNING.

Kudos to the amazing lessons that so far i have found very easy to take in and presented in a manner that simplifies passing this information on.I started to read poker strategy books earlier this year and found learning from them that more difficult for some reason.

Anyways thank you PokerStrategy!

I am looking forward to receiving my Bankroll and keeping you guys informed of my progress :)

Ieatacidme (pacificpoker)
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Pagerage27 & welcome to the community,

Thank you for the kind words, yes, we have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,