[NL2-NL10] NL 25 SSS 4 hands

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Cant believe my luck. Played 40 minutes (at 6 tables) and received 4 x AA, 7 x KK, 2 x AK and a little some others good starting hands. So I actually won a little. Should start playing at the evenings when most of the other German sss players have gone to bed already:)

Some trouble hands:
      1)
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)
      BB:
      $5
      UTG+2:
      $25
      MP1:
      $8,78
      MP2:
      $5
      MP3:
      $53,12
      CO:
      $14,25
      BU:
      $9,85
      Hero:
      $4,75

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:diamond: , J:heart:
      3 folds, MP3 calls $0,25, CO calls $0,25, BU folds, Hero calls $0,15, BB checks.

Flop: ($1,00) Q:heart: , K:spade: , Q:diamond: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0,75, BB folds, MP3 calls $0,75, CO folds.

Turn: ($2,50) 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1,75, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $4,25

I just have feeling that he has queen and I would like not to find that out, so I fold, although going broke isn´t also to bad:)

2)
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)
      BB:
      $42,64
      UTG:
      $38,70
      UTG+1:
      $30,15
      MP1:
      $8,90
      MP3:
      $23,65
      BU:
      $60,06
      Hero:
      $4,60
      MP2:
      $4,65
      CO:
      $8,80
      SB:
      $24

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with A:club: , A:heart:
      UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $1,00, Hero raises to $2,50, 7 folds, UTG+1 raises to $4,00, Hero raises to $4,60 (All-In), UTG+1 calls $0,60.

Flop: ($9,55) J:diamond: , K:spade: , 2:diamond:
      Turn: ($9,55) T:club:
      River: ($9,55) 5:diamond:

Final Pot: $9,55

My new tactic, raise with AA or KK only 2,5 x first raiser if there hasn´t been any callers or limpers, in this case 2,5$. This way he maybe calls with lower pocket pair or AK and I could probably go all-in on the flop. They just fold too often if I raise 3 x previous raiser

3)
      SB:
      $24,75
      BB:
      $16
      UTG+2:
      $4,35
      MP3:
      $23
      CO:
      $47,20
      Hero:
      $7,15
      MP2:
      $23,60
      BU:
      $4,90

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:heart: , A:club:
      UTG+2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $1,00, 4 folds.

Flop: ($2,35) 2:diamond: , K:heart: , J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, MP3 calls $2,00.

Turn: ($6,35) Q:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($6,35) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1, Hero calls $1,00.

Final Pot: $8,35

I could not beat anything on the turn but going broke isn´t too bad with my aces. River gives me set, and he bets to me, I think that I can´t raise here, so call seems fine.

4)
      UTG:
      $4,50
      UTG+1:
      $28,25
      UTG+2:
      $24,37
      MP1:
      $23,55
      MP2:
      $23,55
      MP3:
      $55,40
      SB:
      $25,25
      BB:
      $23,80
      Hero:
      $6,10
      CO:
      $23,50

0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:heart: , K:diamond:
      7 folds, Hero raises to $0,75, SB calls $0,65, BB calls $0,50.

Flop: ($2,25) 5:heart: , 4:club: , A:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $1, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $3,25

This is problem when I had too many premium hands in one table at short premium. SB and BB starting to defend, unlucky the ace is on the flop and I should just fold. I have enough stack left and maybe some other time I could take BB money:P
  • 2 replies
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      I think you should make a potsizebet in the first hand flop to get rid of possible K with weaker kicker, or maybe check/raise to get a good picture where you're at, if you get called or raised, then just give up the hand.

Third hand you play too carefully on the river in my opinion. I think it's rather unlikely that he would call preflop with something like JT or KT, nor the flop with something like TT. Besides that, he makes rather weak bet on the river, you could get much more value from 2 pair hands or weaker sets here.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Thanks for comments

1) Even if I make PSB, the queen will still call. This way I save 0,25 cents, because the other hands should also fold on that limit. If I make 3/4 PSB this shows that I have either king or queen and I`am willing to go all the way and I want some action.

The only difference between PSB and bet that I made, is that the others players maybe fold K with weaker kicker, but even if they call, they shouldn´t bet turn, because I might have queen or king with better kicker and I would win anyway.

Conclusion: 3/4 PSB is good, because it should show where I´m at. Players without king or queen would fold. Players with queen would call or re-raise and the third choice, players king with weaker kicker king maybe call and they might bet turn, because they think that I might have like K5. PT should show on aggressor factor if they could bet on that dangerous board. I don´t know if they would fold PSB and call 3/4 PSB. I like to keep pot small and don´t want to get committed, that´s why check/raise is not so good.

3) He called K9s, so figure it out:) Explanation: I had a lot premium hands on that board so he thought that I was maybe bluffing. If I´d bet river and got re-raised all-in I have to call. The normal player would maybe call AK or KQ- but why he checked that hand on the turn. JJ is possible hand, but turn check is very interesting, so I might be ahead on the turn and I really don´t know if I he has ten or not. Check-min re-raise river doesn´t make sense to me. One hand that could also beat me is QT, he made loose call pre-flop (exactly like K9s) and flop gave him OESD, so he called flop, checked turn and then value bet river