Which PokerRoom to pick?

• xxyamxx
      xxyamxx
      Bronze
      Hi I'm new here, I have just passed the quiz, after learning the articles thoroughly. Which pokerroom do you believe is the most fair and profitable?

I've heard all sorts of different opinions and still can't decide on which bonus to pick. Any input will be greatly appreciated

Thanks.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi xxyamxx & welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you.

To be honest it's difficult for us to provide you with a difinitive answer as we have many members here that play on all the different platforms and they all prefer those platforms for different reasons.

All platforms offer a fair game and all use random number generators etc.
      They also all provide a return to players in the form of player points, special promotions and bonuses to clear etc.

The best recommendation I can provide is to have a browse through each of the forum boards (one is set up for each platform) and see some of the comments from regular players at those platforms.

Just some points to consider are:
      • overall feel of the software;
      • ability to multitable;
      • promotions/bonuses/rakeback, player store etc;
      • availability of tournaments, variety/wide range of, player volume/traffic;
      • how "fishy" a site is. i.e. the more loose players on a site generally is more profitable

These are just a small handful of points to consider, there are of course a lot more.

If you don't like the platform you choose initially, you can always clear the starting capital and associated bonus and then transfer your roll onto another platform using PokerStrategy's special first deposit deals.

Good luck, we all wish you every success and enjoyment playing poker and look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Any problems or further questions, just shout, our members are really friendly and always keen to help.

Best regards,

Bart