Need help here...

• arsgov
      arsgov
      Bronze
      hello,
      I got free 50$ to fulltilt about an year ago. back then i was a rookie, i didn't have strategy and i played really bad..
      I left with a few dollars and stopped myself there so that i won't lose it all.
      Meanwhile i got more intrested in poker and began to read articles and guides and etc.
      After learning alot and playing alot live poker with friends, i got back to the few dollars left on fulltilt, and got my bankroll to 100$.
      Then i played for higher stakes and had a big fall back to 0$ ...

Can u good guys tell me what happened to me? cause i'm not sure if its a really bad luck or the players get better in the higher tables...

Hope you can guide me and give me a good direction!

b.t.w
      XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] - Breach of Forum Rules. Please refrain from asking for money in this forum. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

[B][U]Rule No. 5:[/U] No threads about private money transfers or sales (PT/PA, Books)![/B]

It is not allowed to search for private money transfers, or to sell items (e.g. PokerTracker, PokerACE liscences or books) on the forum. Please use Neteller or Moneybookers for your transfer needs. It is also not allowed to ask for money or loans on the forum. We do not want our users to be put in situations where they can suffer potential monetary loses.
  • 4 replies
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      all you need to know is how to manage your bankrole !
      and don't be tilt when bad beat happens to you,when you lose,play at lower stakes. in long run, you can win a lot of money

how will you earn from only 5 $ ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi arsgov,

Sorry to hear that you lost your bankroll.

It could be down to a number of different factors, but yes in general the higher the limits you play generally the higher the average skill level of other players so you really need to ensure that you plug any small leaks in your game at the micro/smaller limits.

BRM is also extremely important, always drop down a level as your BR reduces to avoid going bust altogether.

You might find it useful to re-read the strategy guides, starting with bronze and then silver etc, as these can be great in identifying where your leaks currently are.

I've had to edit your original post due to the forum rules, I trust you will understand and refrain from asking other members for money.
      Members will however no doubt help you in terms of advice and passing on their own experiences.

To rebuild a bankroll, I can strongly recommend the Tell a Friend scheme (details and link in my signature), or even cashing a couple of freerolls can re-kickstart a roll again.

Best regards,

Bart
    • arsgov
      arsgov
      Bronze
      to daisuke3823:
      oh i can, and i will..
      with only 7$, i got into 3.30$ 90 players KO tournament and got 2nd place (44$).
      so i had about 50$. lost some in cash and then i got 1st place in the same tournament and won 72$. thats how i got up to 100$.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arsgov
      with only 7$, i got into 3.30$ 90 players KO tournament and got 2nd place (44$).
      so i had about 50$. lost some in cash and then i got 1st place in the same tournament and won 72$. thats how i got up to 100$.
      Thats good to hear my friend, but please from now on do use a sensible BRM.

Playing $3.30 tournaments with only a $7 roll will of course lead to problems eventually. Most poker platforms provide really good micro buyin tournaments/sngs and these days really good micro cash tables too.

Best regards,

Bart