F**k Off Bet365!

• CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yeah, you heard me!

I suppose you want to know why?

First some facts...
      1. I deposited money with MoneyBookers. Not sure how much, let's say 1200€ (I think it was a bit more, but it doesn't matter).
      2. I also deposited money with Neteller. 40€ exactly.

So... After my successful month I wanted to cash out my money, but instead, I got this message:
      Your withdrawal may be split between payment methods you have used
      previously. We may need to speak to you regarding this procedure.
      Please update your preferred contact telephone number if necessary.

I wanted to copy/paste all my emails, but I'm sure no one will read that through, so I'll just copy/paste few important stuff.

1. If you have used two separate methods then any withdrawal will be reviewed by the payments team to decide where they will go.
      I mean, WTF!? I can't choose my option for withdrawing my money?! Are they fucking joking?! This isn't stated anywhere in their terms and agreement, nor Help or any other document! I asked them several times to show me where I can read about that, all I got was some stupid answers.

2. "Your withdrawal request would then be reviewed and we would contact you via email within 24 hours to confirm where these funds will be sent."
      I was checking my mail few times a day... There was NO info about my withdrawal and no other mail from them. None. I also checked MoneyBookers account and there was nothing. Today, I checked Neteller and what happened... ALL MY FUNDS WERE ON NETELLER!?!?!

3. I can confirm that I can make a recommendation to where you would prefer the majority of funds to be sent back too however can not give you any assurance that this will happen. We always try and accommodate customers where possible, if you would like to confirm the desired method then we will do our best for you.
      My ass! I've send them an email asking if they could withdraw majority of my money to MoneyBookers and only "300€ on neteller, which would be perfect". No mail, all my money on netellers...

4. Please be advised that this process is a security measure to protect our customers. Because you have deposited by both Moneybookers and NETeller, the withdrawal will have to be processed back proportionately between these two methods.
      40€ Neteller vs 1200€ MoneyBookers.
      All my money on Neteller vs nothing on MoneyBookers.
      Very proportionately, nice math!

5. What I can suggest at this time is to either submit a withdrawal and within 24 hours we will inform you of the withdrawal and where the funds will be sent
      They have said that 4 times!
      Again, no mails... Nothing!

I asked them nicely, almost crying that I do not want (too much) of my money on netellers, because I can't operate with it. All I can do is pay with my Netellers credit card in stores... And because I have their credit card, I am afraid of some "online cheats" who could stole my money from my credit card. These were my reasons to not withdraw too much money on my Netellers account... Instead of I would prefer MB, which I have linked with my bank account.

Thanks bet365, really.
      Uninstalling.
      Never playing there again.

Oh, I almost forgot...
      FUCK OFF
  • 10 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Every pokersite in the world operates this way. If you use two seperate deposit methods then you have to withdraw to each untill the amount withdrawn equals the amount deposited. this is to prevent money laundering
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by lennonac
      Every pokersite in the world operates this way. If you use two seperate deposit methods then you have to withdraw to each untill the amount withdrawn equals the amount deposited. this is to prevent money laundering
      except Mansion :D

I made 2 $20 deposits in last two days with my new account's cards and am able to withdraw all money to those 2 cards instead of the older ones or Neteller.. it's all about what they want to do.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Actually most pokersites dont care gladly for me cause i deposited in most with moneybookers and can withdraw on neteller(after depositing minimum from them) only pokerstars use this method from poker rooms i play(which i hate btw :f_cry: ).
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Which would be fine in this case however most of the cash was deposited via MB and withdrawn to Neteller!

Odd. :f_confused:
    • ahdoughnutz
      ahdoughnutz
      Bronze
      i got my 50 dollar starting capital put on this site and now i wished i would have chosen another poker site , 1200 points just to get 10 dollars released of the 100 dollar bonus, i need 12000 points to clear all of this, ilmfao what a fuckin joke. id have had more chance shaggin 10 of the most beutiful women in the world.
      and not to mention the suck outs i got.

stay well clear of bet365, i thought ftp was bad but omfg, this site took the piss
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Yeah, but have you read Corey's post?

He deposited 1200€ from MB and 40€ from Netteller and they cashed ALL his money to Netteller. Maybe THEY are doing some sort of money laundering? :D

And I don't understand your other statement - I deposit 500€ with MB and 500€ with Netteller so I can cash out 500€ to MB and 500€ to Netteller. Ok... but what about the winnings?
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Bronze

Ok... but what about the winnings?
      You can't win on iPoker .. every1 knows that :s_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by ahdoughnutz
      i got my 50 dollar starting capital put on this site and now i wished i would have chosen another poker site , 1200 points just to get 10 dollars released of the 100 dollar bonus, i need 12000 points to clear all of this, ilmfao what a fuckin joke. id have had more chance shaggin 10 of the most beutiful women in the world.
      and not to mention the suck outs i got.

stay well clear of bet365, i thought ftp was bad but omfg, this site took the piss
      Hi ahdoughnutz;

even though 12k points may seem to be high amount, dont forget that those $100 are just extra money you recieve over the bet365 loyalty program. In other words, you can still use those 12k points to buy cash, so there's nothing to complain about IMO.
      Every other player who is not clearing that bonus, just recieves those 12k points and nothing else... you should be glad you have extra free money..

Good luck at the tables!
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      it usually works this way:

If you deposit 500€ by Neteller and 500€ by MB and you want to withdraw 2k€ to MB, 500€ are transfered to Neteller and everything else to MB... This is how it should work at least ^^
      It didnt happen to me though, as I was always able to choose where to get money (and always got them there).
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by METALzx

You can't win on iPoker .. every1 knows that :s_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

yes u can just play tag and u win