cant load history hand

• 8 replies
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      same with me! can't figure out what's wrong.
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Good morning,

Of which poker room and game type are these hands?

Have you checked your filter settings? Click on the 'Delete' button in the status bar to reset any set filter and select the appropriate game type in the ribbon bar (The big ones called 'FL' and 'NL')

Do you get your hands now?

Ciao
      Michael
    • Vikshrasss
      Vikshrasss
      Bronze
      I remember using elephant long time ago with no problems, but now I import hands and I just dont get any statistics..and cant select any hands Pokerstars and Everest rooms.. help
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I jsut cant import any HH there .... so sick, it imports fiels and everything but no hands, it just says Completed but no hands are in and no data are saved ....
      and it snothing wrong with filter
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Which version are you using and what kind of hands are you importing? Please post the log content here (You can get it via Help->Show log file)

Maybe I can help you with these data...

Thanks
      Michael
    • espantheon
      espantheon
      Bronze
      The same problem.
      I am using 0.69 and PokerStars english version. I created new database and everything is okay with database, but when I try to import any hand/file - i've got ErrorCount.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      not sure if u want this uor u wnat that lofile form those directories sshown here ->

.NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.3603
      RAM: 2GB
      Processors: 1
      CPU: x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 9: 0/32/2, 2679

Software version: 0.69

(10) Log: 19:30:19.81 -- Logfile set: C:\Documents and Settings\josiph\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 19:30:19.82 -- Logfile cleared: C:\Documents and Settings\josiph\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt

and I wanted to import HH that I got from exporting from PokerTracker3 database .... /if I downlaod HEM would it import there at least?)

and it import automaticly when I open Everest from the Everest directory and it saves itself but well, it crushes sometimes etc but whatever
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

You you please post the hand history which gives you errors or send it to elephant (at) pokerstrategy.com?

Also you can try to update to version 0.70 from our blog, but this may help only if
      * You are playing at PartyPoker
      * You have Ante tables at FullTilt
      * You want to play Euro or Dollar tables

Ciao
      Michael