Small problem (or maybe not)

• Itchyfee
      Itchyfee
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have just completed the quiz successfully, and am now awaiting the transfer of the 50$ to my Partypoker account. :) I realized though, that my account at PP is apparently not a real money account. I signed up with the bonus code, entered my personal data (including phone number and adress) into the sheet when asked for, and as adviced by you guys, I closed the window when I was asked to enter my deposit options, as I did not need this. I never received a call from PP to verify my data, as it was stated on the site somewhere. Now I am somewhat concerned, is this standard, did I skip anything unknowingly...?

Any help appreciated!
  • 4 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi actually this sounds all good.

Perhaps a better describtion would be that your account is now prepared to become a real money account.

We can now transfer the money to your account.

If there is any problem, don't worry. Our support team will contact you and solve it.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Itchyfee
      Itchyfee
      Bronze
      That sounds good, and thanks for the quick reply! :) I will just be patient and see what happens, if the money doesn't show up in the given timeframe, I can still get back to you. ;) Thanks again, and good luck at the tables!
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      I didn't get asked to verify anything until I tried to take money out, which I understand is pretty much standard.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by howard182
      I didn't get asked to verify anything until I tried to take money out, which I understand is pretty much standard.
      Yep like howard said. in general Party only contacts you via phone when you want to cash out the first time, due to security reasons.

But perhaps they changed their policy, who knows.

Best regards,
      Stefan