PT3 Question

• AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Any PT3 gurus that can answer my question?

If there any way to link your graph to the hands? I know in HEM when you hovered the mouse of say a sharp drop, it would say the hand # or something like that. Just want to be able to see if I made a mistake or just a bad beat.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlexanderD22
      If there any way to link your graph to the hands? I know in HEM when you hovered the mouse of say a sharp drop, it would say the hand # or something like that. Just want to be able to see if I made a mistake or just a bad beat.
      You can't do it on the graphs, but you can easily write a report to display your biggest losing hands for any given time period. that's a big more useful than trying to pick one hand out of a huge graph.
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      You can't do it on the graphs, but you can easily write a report to display your biggest losing hands for any given time period. that's a big more useful than trying to pick one hand out of a huge graph.
      Thanks, I guess that works too. I don't lose many "big" hands as I am SSS NL10 but always want to check out the hands where the EV line and actual line do two completely different things to see if its a suckout, I misplayed or whatever.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Thanks, I guess that works too. I don't lose many "big" hands as I am SSS NL10 but always want to check out the hands where the EV line and actual line do two completely different things to see if its a suckout, I misplayed or whatever.
      Post that in the PT3 forums and someone can probably help you create a report that goes by the difference between expected and actual EV instead of money lost.