Hey everyone =]

• pofkee
      pofkee
      Bronze
      i have just compleated quiz... :) i don't know i'll get starting capital or not...

but this is not important for me.... i'm happy for just learning new skills :)

thanx pokerstrategy.com
  • 5 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      welcome :s_biggrin:

check your email now and see if you need to do ID check or not ! if not, you will get your cash very soon :s_cool:
    • pofkee
      pofkee
      Bronze
      i heave received mail with id- check ...

i send a photo of driver licence but there was no adress...

and i don't know how to confirm it..

is it a problem?
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i actually dont know because i never got ID checked! just do exactly what it says in the email and maybe wait for a moderator to reply to this post! they know exactly whats up.

if ur ever stuck u can also contact support by clicking HELP at the top
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pofkee & welcome to the community,

Please forward your ID to the following email:

They would simply need a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport or drivers licence in addition to proof of your address/residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill).

If you can ensure that the photos/scans are set to high quality, so that the details on the ID (e.g. name/address/date of birth etc) are clearly readable for our support staff.

What might also be useful is a photo of you holding these documents next to your face too, as I know that this has been requested on occasions. This bit isn't compulsory at the moment, but might save time later if they do ask for it.

As wowadvisor has already kindly indicated, you can also contact support through the ticketing system (link below), but your ID documentation would need to go to the email at the top of my post.

Once the ID checks are complete it shouldn't take too long to forward your starting capital.
      Once again welcome to the community and good luck with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pofkee
      pofkee
      Bronze
      thnx for advises, it helped me alot...

now i started increasing my $$$ :)

nice work PokerStrategy.com