This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I'm stuck at $100!!!

• Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      For the past 2-3 weeks my bankroll stuck at around $100 with over 300 FPP on Pokerstars.com. Play 1-2 hours max a day (sometimes dont play at all). Played cash games and tour $0.25. My return on cash games like zig zag. Win lose win lose win lose...Have another 1 month to reach 500 FPP before Pstartegy take back their initial $50 bankroll.

Any articles that i should read more or any motivation articles?

Or can i ask for extention for 2 more months? :)
  • 9 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Noone is going to take your br..
    • caro68
      caro68
      Bronze
      man I been stuck at $200 for 5 months. every time I get up the poker gods take it all away from me.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caro68
      man I been stuck at $200 for 5 months. every time I get up the poker gods take it all away from me.
      I thou, I was so unlucky one.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      same thing here.. stuck at ~$50 for almost 2 weeks now.. but since i got $50 i haven't managed to get above it.. i just win and then lose again. and then win again, and then lose again -.- its currently $46

and they won't take your BR away. the $50 you got is completely yours. So don't worry about htat
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i was stuck at 500 for weeks! now i finally hit the 800 mark today thank god! :s_cool:

just keep at it! read articles and watch videos! :) practise practise practise and u will gain more money :s_grin:
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      kinda hard when you bust in 3/5 SNG with AA vs crap hands like Q-10 or 8-J
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      I lose my AA 4 times so far - all in preflop to lower funking hand QQ, QK, A5 and 89.

SB: 89 raise to $1.25
      BB: AA all in with $5

SB won with straight!!!
    • PKSSebulba
      PKSSebulba
      Bronze
      89, 78 aka AA killers
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Justin37
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      I lose my AA 4 times so far - all in preflop to lower funking hand QQ, QK, A5 and 89.

SB: 89 raise to $1.25
      BB: AA all in with $5

SB won with straight!!!

the 8-j also made a straight on the flop. (i limped in because he would fold 100% sure if i made a bet and didn't want to win just 1 bb with AA since it was still very early and everyone deepstacked). so i couldn't have folded it.. just bad luck

with Q-10 same thing.. i was BB everyone folded before me exept sb so i didn't want to bluff him out of pot but also not limp and then get a bad beat. i decide to raise 3x BB the normal amount for blind steals. thinking i would have to be really unlucky to lose again on the flop.

J-K-A on flop

he moves all in. i had this feeling and was thinking he could have Q-10 and i would be beat. on the other hand, after that horrible bad beat last time i thought i couldn't have that much bad luck -.- Im just not a good enough player that i can fold Trips aces on the flop. I was praying he would have an A-K or K-J or an J-Q which were all possiblities since he just called my bet. I would still have 7 outs if he did have Q-10. unfortunately i didn't hit them ofcourse.