I'm stuck at $100!!!

• Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      For the past 2-3 weeks my bankroll stuck at around $100 with over 300 FPP on Pokerstars.com. Play 1-2 hours max a day (sometimes dont play at all). Played cash games and tour $0.25. My return on cash games like zig zag. Win lose win lose win lose...Have another 1 month to reach 500 FPP before Pstartegy take back their initial $50 bankroll.

Any articles that i should read more or any motivation articles?

Or can i ask for extention for 2 more months? :)
  • 9 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Noone is going to take your br..
    • caro68
      caro68
      Bronze
      man I been stuck at $200 for 5 months. every time I get up the poker gods take it all away from me.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caro68
      man I been stuck at $200 for 5 months. every time I get up the poker gods take it all away from me.
      I thou, I was so unlucky one.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      same thing here.. stuck at ~$50 for almost 2 weeks now.. but since i got $50 i haven't managed to get above it.. i just win and then lose again. and then win again, and then lose again -.- its currently $46

and they won't take your BR away. the $50 you got is completely yours. So don't worry about htat
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i was stuck at 500 for weeks! now i finally hit the 800 mark today thank god! :s_cool:

just keep at it! read articles and watch videos! :) practise practise practise and u will gain more money :s_grin:
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      kinda hard when you bust in 3/5 SNG with AA vs crap hands like Q-10 or 8-J
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      I lose my AA 4 times so far - all in preflop to lower funking hand QQ, QK, A5 and 89.

SB: 89 raise to $1.25
      BB: AA all in with $5

SB won with straight!!!
    • PKSSebulba
      PKSSebulba
      Bronze
      89, 78 aka AA killers
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Justin37
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      I lose my AA 4 times so far - all in preflop to lower funking hand QQ, QK, A5 and 89.

SB: 89 raise to $1.25
      BB: AA all in with $5

SB won with straight!!!

the 8-j also made a straight on the flop. (i limped in because he would fold 100% sure if i made a bet and didn't want to win just 1 bb with AA since it was still very early and everyone deepstacked). so i couldn't have folded it.. just bad luck

with Q-10 same thing.. i was BB everyone folded before me exept sb so i didn't want to bluff him out of pot but also not limp and then get a bad beat. i decide to raise 3x BB the normal amount for blind steals. thinking i would have to be really unlucky to lose again on the flop.

J-K-A on flop

he moves all in. i had this feeling and was thinking he could have Q-10 and i would be beat. on the other hand, after that horrible bad beat last time i thought i couldn't have that much bad luck -.- Im just not a good enough player that i can fold Trips aces on the flop. I was praying he would have an A-K or K-J or an J-Q which were all possiblities since he just called my bet. I would still have 7 outs if he did have Q-10. unfortunately i didn't hit them ofcourse.