This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rebuy strategy?

• Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      what do u think is the best strategy in a rebuy tourney??? Agresive? tight?
      When do you rebuy and when you dont??
      When you add on and when you dont??

I think it's best to play tight as most others play loose...
      rebuy if you get unluky at the start but later as blinds go up then i dont think its a good idea....
      and i think you probably should add on all the time but i usually dont.....
  • 2 replies
    • EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      I have these same questions :f_confused:
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      I definitely play very tight... I aim to get someone all in when I have Aces, Kings, Queens .... sometimes AK and JJ if the opposition seems to be very loose and willing to gamble ... I usually manage to significantly increase my stack, playing very tight and thanks to such people that are making like 10-20 re-buys... I almost always get the add on as well. And after the re-buy period is over, you're in the same tourney paid for 1 buy in and 1 add on, while many of the other players have paid a lot of buy ins + add ons.... This way you make the tourney sooo + EV, as you're competing for the same prize, having paid less than most of the opponents...