Anyone having problems with PokerStars connection ??

• AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I had some problems with PokerStars connection these days, and today it happened while I was multitabling some SNGs, so it was pretty sick and my internet connection was perfectly fine .. I already mailed to PokerStars support , so I am curious how will it end ..

Just wanted to ask if some other player playing frequently had this sort of problems .

Thanks for any feedback
  • 4 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Haven't had any problems last couple days, sorry, was internet still working?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      i do keep disconnecting the last few days. then it say reconnecting but it does nothing at the end so i have to close pokerstars then open it up again and continue with the ~4 SNG im playing -.-

its quite annoying and it has only been happening the last few days to. and definetly not a problem at my end.
    • MikeB570
      MikeB570
      Bronze
      Mine's been fine at home but I connect/disconnect/connect/disconnect every 20 seconds at my university, same thing at the local coffee shop which has wifi.

They are going to ask you to email some log files. I emailed them mine about 2 weeks ago to see if they knew anything about those connections that dont work and they haven't gotten back to me yet.....
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

There were some disconnection problems on Sunday just before the Sunday million. Apart from that i havent had any others :/

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack