This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Anyone having problems with PokerStars connection ??

• AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I had some problems with PokerStars connection these days, and today it happened while I was multitabling some SNGs, so it was pretty sick and my internet connection was perfectly fine .. I already mailed to PokerStars support , so I am curious how will it end ..

Just wanted to ask if some other player playing frequently had this sort of problems .

Thanks for any feedback
  • 4 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Haven't had any problems last couple days, sorry, was internet still working?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      i do keep disconnecting the last few days. then it say reconnecting but it does nothing at the end so i have to close pokerstars then open it up again and continue with the ~4 SNG im playing -.-

its quite annoying and it has only been happening the last few days to. and definetly not a problem at my end.
    • MikeB570
      MikeB570
      Bronze
      Mine's been fine at home but I connect/disconnect/connect/disconnect every 20 seconds at my university, same thing at the local coffee shop which has wifi.

They are going to ask you to email some log files. I emailed them mine about 2 weeks ago to see if they knew anything about those connections that dont work and they haven't gotten back to me yet.....
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

There were some disconnection problems on Sunday just before the Sunday million. Apart from that i havent had any others :/

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack