When will you send me my starting capital?

• 9 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Henica,

Welcome to community and congratulations on passing the quiz.

Your starting capital should be sent to you within 48hrs without ID check, and 96 hrs with ID check.

While you are waiting, treat yourself to our Strategy guides which will help you become a winning poker player. :)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • MarkAlzona
      MarkAlzona
      Bronze
      I haven't received my Fulltilt starting capital also. I already sent an ID. A ticket was sent and it was said..

"Unfortunately we were unable to transfer your $50 because the account username you specified does not exist, or is invalid.

Please check your account user name again. You should have received an e-mail from your poker room confirming it. If you find the right account username please reply by copying it into this ticket and writing the platform name as well.

We can then correct it in our records and transfer your starting capital."

Best regards,
      Tobi

I already copy pasted the email coming from Full Tilt Poker confirming my username..

What's really the problem on my account?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mark & welcome to the community,

It's best for you to contact support via the ticketing system again and confirm your details.

When you paste your user name onto the page, make sure that there are no other characters (e.g. a space) in or after your name anywhere.

For security and safety of your personal data reasons, moderators do not have access to your account, so only support or Head Admins can look into this for you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • butchy09
      butchy09
      Bronze
      i have left 5 messages on the help section in the past 2 days about the free starting capital promotion and there has been no response..very frustrating ?( :baby:
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello butchy09,

Please do not spam support as it will take longer for them to respond to your original query and they may just overlook it.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey butchy09,

Sorry to hear you are frustrated.
      But, Please be patient.

There are a lot of support tickets sent to our support team.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • butchy09
      butchy09
      Bronze
      i do not spam support :evil:
    • MarkAlzona
      MarkAlzona
      Bronze
      I think there is a problem on sending $50 capital on Full Tilt.. other people received their $50 on time in other poker rooms. I am still waiting for my $50 on Full Tilt as well as the others.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkAlzona
      I think there is a problem on sending $50 capital on Full Tilt.. other people received their $50 on time in other poker rooms. I am still waiting for my $50 on Full Tilt as well as the others.
      Hi MarkAlzona,

Please be patient, sometime support have a lot of applications to go through.

You can help by ensuring that you have completed all your details on the profile page and also regularly check your email and support tickets, as sometimes support will contact you requesting an ID check.

Best regards,

Bart