Suspicious!!

• DaDon84
      DaDon84
      Bronze
      I have reffered 11 people and noone has according to the stats passed the quiz, and most of them were reffered a long time ago. I am a little suspicous of the system running here since I frequently read about bugs (party points, refferals, bonuses).
  • 4 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      We will never neglect that there are no bugs in our system but at the moment we aren't aware of any bugs in our TAF system.

I can send you a screenshot from the backend with your stats, but nobody even passed the quiz from your refered people. I see the same stats that you do... so i guess that wouldn't help a lot.

I mean this is a community with a lot of people posting in here or having contact with our support so we would get aware of bugs very quickly.
      especially since a lot of people are referring close friends and they would really fast notice a bug in our system, when they refer people they personaly know.

Anyway i talked to one of our software engineers to once again have a look at the TAF system and especially your case... Because youll never know...

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • tommi91
      tommi91
      Bronze
      I have 2 referals who haven't got their money, both have passed the test and there has been more than 48 hours since they have finished the test. If you don't mind you could check that up too.

Sincerely,
      Tommi
    • DaDon84
      DaDon84
      Bronze
      OK!

None of my refferals are close friends, so I wouldnt know, but I find it strange that none of them has passed the test.

Please look it up, and thank you for your time!

Excellent site by the way, doh party poker isn't my first choice of poker clients...
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      @tommi91

Sorry but i don't have the time to have a look at every problem here, but our support team has a lot of time :D

So when the refered ones are close friends you should tell them to write a ticket. Could be that they got an id-check, or that they made a mistake when entering their details...

But don't worry actually the system is running very accurate.

Best regards,
      Stefan