This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Full TilT Starting Capital +Bonus

• xxyamxx
      xxyamxx
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm thinking about applying for the starting capital at full tilt. I'm just wondering how the $50 bonus is handed out after you are given the starting capital

Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      Hello xxyamxx,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

After you get the starting capital of $50, you will receive a pending bonus of another $50.

In order to clear out the $50 bonus, you will need to acquire Full Tilt Points.

You will receive 1 Full Tilt Point for every 1 dollar in rake.

All bonuses are cleared in a proportion of 16.7 FTP per dollar.

Soo, to clear a $50 bonus, you need 835 Full Tilt Points.

It can sound like a huge amount, but you will find thats very easy to clear it while playing.

For more questions, please read this Full Tilt FAQ:

FAQ for Full Tilt

If theres any other doubt, feel free to ask!

Enjoy, :s_biggrin:
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi there

FullTilt bonus seems pretty easy to clear. I started last week and I have cleared $15 of the bonus already. I have now started 4 tabling and cleared the most recent $5 in 2 sessions. Fulltilt releases your bonus $5 (83.5 FTP) at a time into your account. I'm playing NL10 begginner SSS.

Good luck
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Forgot to mention that you collect FTP any time you're dealt cards even when you fold. So if you find a table with loose action and big pots you'll collect points and bonus dollars faster.
    • xxyamxx
      xxyamxx
      Bronze
      Hi, just as I was about to create an account at Full Tilt, my brother said that earlier he had made a play money account. Am I still allowed to create an account for this offer?