Full TilT Starting Capital +Bonus

• xxyamxx
      xxyamxx
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm thinking about applying for the starting capital at full tilt. I'm just wondering how the $50 bonus is handed out after you are given the starting capital

Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      Hello xxyamxx,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

After you get the starting capital of $50, you will receive a pending bonus of another $50.

In order to clear out the $50 bonus, you will need to acquire Full Tilt Points.

You will receive 1 Full Tilt Point for every 1 dollar in rake.

All bonuses are cleared in a proportion of 16.7 FTP per dollar.

Soo, to clear a $50 bonus, you need 835 Full Tilt Points.

It can sound like a huge amount, but you will find thats very easy to clear it while playing.

For more questions, please read this Full Tilt FAQ:

FAQ for Full Tilt

If theres any other doubt, feel free to ask!

Enjoy, :s_biggrin:
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi there

FullTilt bonus seems pretty easy to clear. I started last week and I have cleared $15 of the bonus already. I have now started 4 tabling and cleared the most recent $5 in 2 sessions. Fulltilt releases your bonus $5 (83.5 FTP) at a time into your account. I'm playing NL10 begginner SSS.

Good luck
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Forgot to mention that you collect FTP any time you're dealt cards even when you fold. So if you find a table with loose action and big pots you'll collect points and bonus dollars faster.
    • xxyamxx
      xxyamxx
      Bronze
      Hi, just as I was about to create an account at Full Tilt, my brother said that earlier he had made a play money account. Am I still allowed to create an account for this offer?