This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ROI AND RAKE IN SNG and MTT

• looserbaby79
      looserbaby79
      Bronze
      hi guys,
      i was pure sng players and i can beat Sng at around 10$limits and now i want to climb to another limit.
      so i thing taking shot to MTT 22 is better like Sng 22.

if i understand it well MTT shoud be much profitable like Sng becose very low rake:
      1 question:
      IN Sng i pay 10$ and 1$ rake
      in Mtt i pay 10$ and 1$rake but rebuy and addon is without rake (am i right?) so thats like playing 30+1 sng but players are soooooo fishy.
      so when i have around 10-15%ROI in Sng can my ROI jump little bit higher :-)

2. i want to put my money(around 1000$) to 4 sites:
      so where is the best traffic?
      i play in Party+Pokerstars+Mansion+ i need more to open 6 tables with 10$Rebuy addon tournament some of then can be 20$freezout - but i definitely prefer RA MTTs.
      I am thinking about FULLTILT, CAKE, EVEREST.

3. is it true that i can play some sattelites in some sites and after winning i can register to won tournament /unregister and cash out that money.
      i heard this is possible in PARTY

i hope guys understand my poor english
      and very thx for any advice
      Peter
  • 1 reply
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      full tilt is really good for MTT

and yeah i always play satelites and cash out the $ on Full Tilt, it is T$ though that you have to cash out with a 10% Fee or use to play other tournaments