Moving my roll for PS points...

• Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Where should I go?

I am currently with stars but my account there isn't tracked and I really want access to the better strategy articles - I play a good 20hrs of poker a week at micro stakes and play a lot of tables so should be much higher than bronze.

When I started with poker strategy I opened an account with Party - I hate PartyPoker, the sng traffic/rake is awful.

I had a ladbrokes account before I started here and when I opened a FT account I left it too long before depositing to have the account tracked :f_cry:

Any idea's? Preferably I would like a decent points system and good sng traffic and rake. If this isn't possible then uber fishy cash tables FTW lol

Basically I want somewhere I can transfer $50 just to grind up from micro stakes to earn strategy points.

Cheers
  • 4 replies
    • babybooh
      babybooh
      Bronze
      Cake seems like one option. You get 33% weekly RB, the SnG traffic ain't that impressive tho... Everest maybe?
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      I would email Full Tilt and see if they are able to track your account, explain to them the situation and you want to deposit and recieve strategy points. It's not like you signed up with a different affiliate and want to be retracked to PS.com. Worth a try anyway.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      I would email Full Tilt and see if they are able to track your account, explain to them the situation and you want to deposit and recieve strategy points. It's not like you signed up with a different affiliate and want to be retracked to PS.com. Worth a try anyway.
      Unfortunatley no poker site allows retracking..........it costs them $$$ X(
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Cheers for the replies...

FT won't retrack my account :( so I decided to go to Bet365 for the 200% bonus and uber fishy tables. After playing at stars for a good while I can't quite believe how donkified the Ipoker network is... Complete madness.