Becoming bronze, Titan Poker

• SmitRG
      SmitRG
      Bronze
      I registered over 24 hours ago, the account data is accurate . I do not seem te be able to take the quiz as I opened an account at Titan(using the PSVIP bonus code) instead of Partypoker. How will I be able to enter the material in the bronze area?
  • 3 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi SmitRG,

seems like you missunderstood something or better say mixed up something

the PSVIP bonus is "just" a deposit bonus for Titan Poker...

But the quiz can be only made at the moment with a PartyPoker account (when you pass the quiz you get $50 from us without a deposit plus a $100 bonus at Party)

It is not possible to get our $50+$100 on Titan, yet.

But it looks like we will offer this at the end of this week too.

So when you don't want to play on party you have to wait until the end of the week and then unfortuantly create a new account.

Did you make a deposit on Titan too???
      If not it will be quite easy to create a new account but if you made a deposit then you can read the bronze article as soon as you played some hands on titan and we made an update...

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • SmitRG
      SmitRG
      Bronze
      Clear to me now. I already had an account at PP so I registered at Titan and made a 1st deposit there to enter this site. No 'no deposit' bonii expected.

My interest is mainly in the strategy material in the bronze(and higer) areas. I assumed I had to pass the quiz to enter this material(maybe clearify this on site?).

I already played a couple of k hands this weekend so I will be awaiting the update to enter the new material.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      yeah we are working on some guides at the moment, i must admit that the it is not perfectly communicated on the website at the moment...

And in general most people that visit our site don't want

Just let me know when you have further questions

Best regards,
      Stefan