Also new at the site

• raymen82
      raymen82
      Bronze
      Hiya all,also just new to the site and finished the quiz.
      Looking forward to learn more here,been playing for several years now on many sites,especially PS and fTP,but can always learn more.
      Also hope to see you at the tables. :D
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi raymen82 & welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

Unfortunately you will be unable to retrack your existing PokerStars account, however we have lots more great platforms to choose from.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart

p.s. Sorry my friend, but we have quite strict rules on what can/can't be shown in the signature bar. We don't allow items which contain affiliate links.
    • raymen82
      raymen82
      Bronze
      Ok sorry about that,didnt know that.
      I think you have removed it now right?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raymen82
      Ok sorry about that,didnt know that.
      I think you have removed it now right?
      Yes unfortunately we had to.

But please don't worry, you weren't to know, always difficult entering a new forum for the first time.

Like I said, it's really good to have you on board as part of the PokerStrategy community and we wish you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Your starting capital shouldn't take too long to come through (may require an ID check, so keep an eye on your emails) and then you can let us all know how you are progressing :)

Any problems/questions, don't hesitate to shout, we've got really friendly/helpful members here.

Best regards,

Bart
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Heya ray ,

:s_love: :s_love: welcome :s_love: :s_love:

I'm sure u will learn alot here, this site helped me to take my game to the next level...and still will give me alot more, as soon as i be gold :D

Wish u the best, and i dont think u want anyone from here 2 be at ur table :D