Weekly Vote: How did Team PokerStrategy.com perform in London?

• Poll
    • How did Team PokerStrategy.com perform in London?

They performed great!
        50%
        They did pretty well
        42%
        I expected them to do better
        7%
      Total: 107 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Team PokerStrategy.com attended two back-to-back tournaments in London just recently. In the WSOPE, three of them finished in the top 80 with Allanon the best finisher at 62nd place. In EPT London, PokerNoob just missed out on a final table seat after busting out in 11th place.

All in all, what do you think about our guys' performance in London? Did they do well or were you expecting them to place higher? Discuss!
  • 4 replies
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      Being results oriented is a bad thing. ;)

If they played without making horrible mistakes and getting sucked out on, then I say they did a good job.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ShadowOfLight1337
      Being results oriented is a bad thing. ;)

If they played without making horrible mistakes and getting sucked out on, then I say they did a good job.
      I can agree with that. But when the day is over we're all counting the money ;)

They did great :s_biggrin:
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by vhallee
      All in all, what do you think about our guys' performance in London? Did they do well or were you expecting them to place higher? Discuss!
      After reading that they both had large chip stacks, 4th and 7th. I was sure TeamPS would finally make it to a final table. :f_cry:
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      It seems they are finishing better every time. I like keeping up with Pokernoob ever since watching him in the 25k heads up championship on Full Tilt. He's always doing crazy stuff that is somehow +ev, and the infamous Roland De Wolfe hand just adds to his wild image. :s_evil: