Trial period.

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi everyone.

Was wondering exactly what happens when the trial period ends. It says that it still works but some features will be lost. I have been using just the basic view HUD. Other than that I review hands after each session. Will I be affected if that's all I'm using right now? Would I be better of waiting to get 1k SP for license or just buying HEM or PT3?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      The HUD still works in basic mode when ur Elephant trial runs out, and I think the only other effect is on your own statistics like how much you are VIP, PFR 3betting blah blah It just doesn't let you used the advance mode, I dont remember what that button is called I stopped using elephant ages ago :] . Also PT3 and HEM both have trials which should cover you if you beat a limit, move up and need an advanced hud.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Great thanks! At what limits do these stats become important? I'm not really using the HUD to make decisions yet. I've just been getting used to it. I've mostly been using Elephant to review my hands after my sessions. it's helped me fix or slow some leaks. I will hopefully be moving up to NL25 in a couple weeks. Will software be more important at this level?

Thanks