[NL2-NL10] AK nl10 sh

• Malv19
      Malv19
      Bronze
      Villain is 29/22/13 60 hands. I should bet turn ??

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($9.29)
      Button ($10.13)
      Hero (SB) ($12.50)
      BB ($10.19)
      UTG ($5.99)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , K:heart:
      3 folds, Hero bets $0.35, BB calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.80) 8:club: , 9:club: , 10:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BB calls $0.60

Turn: ($2) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $1.10, Hero folds

Total pot: $2
  • 3 replies
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      looks fine to me as played, i think we have to c/f turn
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      check/fold flop.

You represent nothing, and there are way too many hands that are going to call here. Any Jx, 7x, FD's, pocket pairs may call once here also. Given that he's in the BB too and in position he's going to be calling your SB raise often with a wider range, and that board hits too many calling ranges of his.

So since we can't find much he's folding with, I don't think cbetting is the greatest idea.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SheepMoose
      check/fold flop.

You represent nothing, and there are way too many hands that are going to call here. Any Jx, 7x, FD's, pocket pairs may call once here also. Given that he's in the BB too and in position he's going to be calling your SB raise often with a wider range, and that board hits too many calling ranges of his.

So since we can't find much he's folding with, I don't think cbetting is the greatest idea.
      +1
      c/f flop is one option
      other way to play Ak there profitable is to b/f flop , then c/r turn, since most of the times he doesn´t hold there anything that can stand c/rand then shove blank river, but that play is very player dependent, so c/f flop is likely better