This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

strategy articles for starting?

• dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I'm starting playing FL, I played for awhile with primzi sweat coachign me most nights, so I know a bit, but for a review of the articles, do you think it would be enough to have read all the bronze/silver articles to play .25/.5 sh or what would you guys reccommend?
  • 1 reply
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey dadude77

Yeah, with some knowledge you should be okay. Just have a study plan for the gold articles, review posted hands, watch some vids, etc.

$.25/$.50 has pretty soft games on (I'd guess) most sites. Don't be afraid to table select like a mo'fo' though if you're on iPoker as there are a bunch of TAG regs at that limit. (ie ave players to flop > 40% or position on a couple of 35%+ VPIP fishes).

Personally, I'd start with FR - open more tables if it is a bit slow - for the first 1 - 2k hands just to get some feel for post flop. Then move to SH with one to two tables - increasing if and when you get comfortable.