This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Ihufas highstakes MTT, HU cashgames and live events year

• ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      So im dedicating this year to grinding up some $$$ and then traveling around for EPT, WPT etc and spending them on tourney buyins for big events.

Many of you probably know me more or less already, but i play mostly MTTs and SnGs at the moment, but also some cashgames.
      Im comfterably beating 60$ sngs and probably NL up to 600 HU, though i will need some bigger samples to be sure.

I can now go in two directions, HUcashgames or sngs.
      HU cashgames has some big potential if i end up beating it well, which will be pretty hard though, while im already beating sngs for a fair amount of "easy money". another advantage with sngs is it's so easy to mix in a bunch of MTTs while playing them, which i won't be able to while playing HUcash.

So: you guys decide. HUcash with a bit of MTTs, or SnGs with a bunch of MTTs, cus i really don't know. regardless of what i chose ill still hopefully be traveling a lot for the live MTTs.

first 5 votes count, so whatever reaches 3 first.

after the vote i'll just post updates and treat this as my blog. hopefully i can update it a few times a week.
  • 16 replies