This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PA Layouts

• mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      Ive been using PT and PA for quite some time now, but recently a problem appeared. I started to play a lot more SH games and the PS-PA-LA (PokerStrategyPokerAceLAyout) doesn't do the trick anymore.

I've tried to do 1 myself but it was kinda like Craig Bellamy trying to learn how to play golf.

SO

does a SH version of PS-PA-LA exist?
  • 2 replies
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Does the layout available for download here not include 6 max tables? You can duplicate a layout to another table format or even, I believe, another site in pokerace, you know. ("Duplicate layout" under the "Edit" menu in the layout manager.)
    • mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by howard182
      Does the layout available for download here not include 6 max tables? You can duplicate a layout to another table format or even, I believe, another site in pokerace, you know. ("Duplicate layout" under the "Edit" menu in the layout manager.)
      Ty! Duplicate function was all i needed