ID Check?

• FemBot3000
      I'm not sure if I want to send all my id and I'm worried I won't be able to use the Full Tilt bonus if I don't send my id to you guys. Will I be able to use the deposit bonus with Full Tilt and maybe send my id here later if I feel it's worth my while?

• 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi FemBot3000 & welcome to PokerStrategy,

You are right to be cautious where your ID is concerned, however I can confirm that this PokerStrategy is a legitimate, well established and well renowned/admired company in the poker world and beyond.

PokerStrategy handle your ID within strict data protection and security guidelines and will never provide/give or sell your data onto anyone else.

You will of course appreciate that as PokerStrategy are giving away free money, it has to take a few simple security measures to protect itself from possible fraudulent activity and that is the only reason we ask, to confirm your identity and that you haven't been a previous PokerStrategy member.

If you prefer, you can of course turn down the free starting captial and instead use the first deposit bonuses negotiated by PokerStrategy. Full List here:

You would still be a PokerStrategy member and earn points in the same way, but would just have to fund your own deposit.
      Please be aware that all poker platforms will ask you for ID check at some stage, usually at the time of your first withdrawal. Again this is perfectly standard and routine.

I hope I have elayed your concerns, but of course don't hesitate to contact our support team if you would like any further assistance:

Further information on ID check:

Best regards and welcome once again to PokerStrategy, it's nice to have you onboard as a member.