Hi

• paibhai
      paibhai
      Bronze
      Hi All,

My name is Avinash and I am new to PokerStrategy - this is my first post. I have been playing poker for a few years now with mixed success. I am playing exclusivey on Everest Poker and would like to switch rooms now that I have cleared their sign up bonus. I currently have $750 in my Neteller account. Any suggestions will be really appreciated. I have played on the below mentioned sites:

Pokerstars
      Fulltilt
      Bet365
      Titan
      Carbon
      Everest
      CD Poker
      Mansion
      Betfair
      William Hill
      UltimateBet

I have had serious issues in the past due to my inability to stop while on tilt. I am working really hard on overcoming this short fall.

Greetings from India :)
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Avinash & welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you.

Firstly just wanted to mention that we have recently set up an Indian/Hindi language community that you may also like to visit:

It would of course be great if you were to stay in touch with (or you may prefer) the English language community :)

Looks like you've experienced a lot of our platform partners already, so it's important to ensure that you choose a platform where you do not currently have an account. We have a wide selection to choose from.

Each member will have a different preference of platform depending on their own requirements, so it's difficult for us to recommend one as such. You might like to browse through the forum boards for each platform though and see some of the comments that regular players are making.

Stopping playing when tilting isn't always easy, but we have some great articles on pyschology and tips in our strategy section:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

Welcome once again, we all wish you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart