starting 50 dollars

• mythila
      mythila
      Bronze
      Hello
      I have a question about the 50$ starting.I know that i can`t take them out while i haven`t enought points.But now i won 6$ and i have 56$ the question is : can i withdraw these 6$ ? and how can i gain points,i won a lot of hands in cash money but still need 100 points to become a silver member and does these 100 points is the same points i need for withdrawing 50$ ? is these points is not the same where i can see how much points i have/need ?
      P.S. I`m playing on partypoker
      P.S.S. i`m sure i can find answers for these questions somewhere in forum but i`m not good in forum things so i`m sorry :(

And thanks to pokerstrategys.com for a lot of help :f_cool:
  • 6 replies
    • Pokerzvaigzne
      Pokerzvaigzne
      Bronze
      No u can`t withdraw those 6$, and why u need to withdraw 6$? They are giving u a starting capital to learn how to play, when u became good at it then i hope u will get those points to withdraw money.
    • mythila
      mythila
      Bronze
      i will learn how to play with these 50$ :) but actually i`m not going to take them out i just want to know.
    • kaablikutt
      kaablikutt
      Bronze
      You need to generate certain amount of points to be able to withdraw, i`m sure answer to how much you need to generate is somewhere in sticky thread.
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mythila
      i will learn how to play with these 50$ :) but actually i`m not going to take them out i just want to know.
      If you really want to learn to play poker, than thoughts about withdrawal should not float in your minds for at least 3-4-5 months more... you're not going to be a good poker player if you're only thinking of how you can withdraw the extra $$ you win... And what are you going to do if you withdraw the extra $6 you've earned?

Just play poker for now, if you're very successful (which I wish you to be) and your bankroll increases significantly, than you can start considering withdrawing...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kaablikutt
      You need to generate certain amount of points to be able to withdraw, i`m sure answer to how much you need to generate is somewhere in sticky thread.
      Hi mythila,

Kaablikutt is correct in that you need to generate points to be able to clear your starting capital and bonus. After this is cleared you can withdraw or continue to build on it as it is yours to keep.

Following taken from the Important sticky post Kaablikutt mentioned:

Party Poker:

The 50$ bonus:

You have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints (without multiplier) otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it)
      The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.

The 100$ bonus:

The additional 100$ expires if you sit down at a table with your entire bankroll. You should always have at least $2 left on your account.

After you have earned 300 PartyPoints and cleared the $50 starting capital you can clear the $100 bonus.
      You have 90 days to clear the bonus and it will be automatically paid out in four steps of $25 for each 150 PartyPoints.
      That means to clear the entire 100$ you need to accumulate 600 PartyPoints.

Which means for the entire 50$+100$ bonus you need 900 PartyPoints(without multiplier).

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • ljovej
      ljovej
      Bronze
      You can never withdraw 6$.6$ is less then minimum amount that you can withdraw.Check cashier-withdraw funds